- Home Page
- Tabletop Ultrasonic Cleaners
- Branson BRANSONIC Tabletop Ultrasonic Cleaners
- Branson CPXH Series Tabletop Ultrasonic Cleaners
- Branson CPX3800H 1.5 Gal, Heated, CPX-952-318R
Branson CPX3800H 1.5 Gal, Heated, CPX-952-318R
Branson CPX3800H Benchtop Ultrasonic Cleaner, 1.5 Gal Capacity, 99 Min Digital Timer, 40Khz Sweep Frequency, Heated, Degassing, Fully Programmable, Tank Dimensions 11.5" x 6" x 6", Part No: CPX-952-318R
- Condition: Factory New with Warranty
Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 Weeks. Contact us for availability
Warranty: 2 Years Factory Warranty
Returns: Click here for our Hassle Free Return Policy
Literature: View Product Brochure
- Degassing and conditioning the solution: The CPXH degassing period can be set up to 99 minutes. Extended degas time periods allow for “beyond cleaning” applications such as sample preparation, which includes degassing liquids, mixing and homogenization, dissolving solids, cell lysing, and dispersion of particles.
- Automatic ultrasonic activation: When the process temperature reaches the programmable set point, the ultrasonic cycle begins. This includes selectable times for both degas and ultrasonic processing.
Ultrasonic power tracking: The new CPXH Series Bransonic control circuitry actively tracks the operating frequency of the bath and immediately brings the tank’s frequency back to its optimum point. What this means to the end user is that the CPXH Series Bransonic bath will always deliver the same ultrasonic power without depending on the operator to make adjustments. The new CPXH Series Bransonic delivers unwavering cavitation, steady activity in the bath, even when the load conditions change.
Programmable: The CPXH Series is completely programmable. Once the process is entered into the controller, the end user only has to start the program and they are free to leave the unit on its own to do the job. The programmable process allows the process engineer to choose the temperature set point at which the degassing and ultrasonic time periods are triggered to begin. Once the CPXH ultrasonic run time period is reached, the unit shuts off, delivering the same results – every time.
High/low power control: When cleaning delicate parts, the CPXH allows the user to lower the amplitude of the acoustic energy in the bath: 100% power to the tank for normal applications, 70% power for delicate applications. Manipulating the output waveform in this manner greatly helps to avoid damage to the components in the bath during the ultrasonic process.
Sleep mode: An energy-saving green feature. When the cycle is complete and no control keys are touched for 15 minutes, the CPXH unit goes into sleep mode. Touching any key on the controller causes the unit to come back on. High-temp safety alarm indicator for protection from unit overheating Temperature calibration is user accessible through front panel. Controls are located above and behind the cleaning tank in an easily accessible control tower panel, and raised above the tank to avoid damage from cleaning solutions. Convenient built-in pour drains are featured on .5- and .75-gallon models. Tank drains with valves are incorporated on models 1.5-gallon and larger. Plastic body, chemical-resistant.
NOTE: Tank cover included. For optimum cleaning results, Branson offers a line of accessories including perforated trays, solid trays, beaker covers and support racks for your application needs.